1979 Township Drive
Marlboro, NJ 07746
- Click HERE for the Marlboro Recreation 2017 Spring/Summer Activity Brochure
- Registration is now open for Spring Recreation Basketball. The league is open to Boys grades 3-12 and Girls grades 3-8. This is a “Game Only” league. No practices will be held. Divisions and teams will be set up based on grade. Deadline to sign up is March 17. After that, registrants will go to a waitlist. See Basketball Flyerfor Details.
Go to https://register.communitypass.net/marlboro.
The program is listed under "Youth Sports Spring 2017".
- Free 1 day Lacrosse Clinic – March 16
Boys Grades 3 to 8
See Lacrosse Flyer for Details.
- Spring 2017 Roller Hockey
- Boys and Girls, grades 2 through 8
- Starts April 2
See FLYER for details. Register https://register.communitypass.net/marlboro
TOTAL SPORTS SQUIRTS (age 3 to 5): Experience a new sport each week of the program, with Sports Squirts. Participants have the opportunity to try Lacrosse, Soccer, Basketball, T-Ball, Floor Hockey, Parachute games and more in a safe, structured environment. All activities promote hand-eye coordination, movement, balance and most importantly Fun, Fun, Fun!
Please click here for more information on Total Sports Squirts.
The Marlboro Recreation Department Presents:
The following applies to the programs of the Recreation and Parks Commission:
- Children must be currently enrolled in an accredited kindergarten program or higher grade in September to be eligible to participate.
- Each participant must be fully registered (including payment of registration fee) to be eligible to participate in any program.
- The Recreation Commission reserves the right to cancel any course which is not fully registered and to limit registration for designated courses. Registration fees are not refundable, except for the above situations. No refunds after program begins.
- Full and partial scholarships are available for residents for whom fee payments would impose a financial hardship. Application for such a scholarship should be made with the Director of Social Services.
- Inclement weather
- Weekend Weather Cancellation Policy: All weekend programs at the Community Center and Marlboro Township Schools will be cancelled in the event of any snow Friday and /or Saturday nights.
- Weekday Weather Cancellation Policy: In the event of inclement weather, such as snowstorms, ice storms, or hurricanes and the Marlboro Township Schools are closed, all programs at the school will be cancelled. Programs scheduled in the Community Center for the a.m. will be automatically cancelled. A determination of the p.m. programs at the Community Center only, will be made by 11:00 a.m. Program participants will be notified by phone if a program is cancelled.
- If the schools are released early due to inclement weather, all evening programs at the schools and Community Center will be cancelled. Any cancelled programs may be rescheduled at the Recreation Department's discretion. Please call the Recreation Department at 732-617-0100 for more information.
- The Recreation Commission reserves the right to suspend any individual enrolled in a program for disciplinary reasons. Neither partial nor full refund will be made.
- Only checks or money orders made payable to Marlboro Recreation will be accepted. DO NOT SEND CASH.