GENERAL ELECTION UPDATE – PART 4
ELECTION DAY IS TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD
The Township has been providing general election information based upon information disseminated by the Monmouth County Clerk’s office. If you have not been receiving these and other Township updates, please click HERE and enter your email address in the blue box.
Complete your ballot following the instructions included in the Vote By Mail (VBM) envelope or visit the Monmouth County Votes website HERE.
There are four (4) ways to cast your vote using your Vote By Mail (VBM) Ballot.
- US Mail – Your ballot must be postmarked on or before Election Day, November 3 and received by the County Board of Elections by 8pm on November 10. The postage-paid envelope is included with your ballot. No postage is required.
- Vote By Mail Drop Boxes – Deposit your completed mail-in ballot in one of the 17 secure drop boxes in Monmouth County. Only use Monmouth County’s drop boxes. A list of drop box locations can be found HERE.
- In person to the Board of Elections – Deliver your completed VBM ballot to the County Board of Elections located at 300 Halls Mill Road in Freehold. The deadline to deliver your ballot in person is November 3 at 8pm. The Monmouth County Clerk’s Election Office and the Monmouth County Board of Elections will have extended office hours on Fri. Oct. 30 from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on Sat., Oct. 31 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. to issue mail-in ballots and to accept hand-delivered completed ballots for counting.
NOTE: You can deliver up to three other ballots (in addition to your own) to a Drop Box, Mail Box, or the County Board of Elections. The ‘Bearer’ Section on the front of the return envelope must be signed in the presence of the voters whose ballots you are delivering.
- In person at Your Polling Place on Election Day – You can bring your completed VBM ballot to your polling location on Election Day. The polls are open from 6am to 8pm. Please note that for this election, your polling location may not be in your usual place. The County Board of Elections mailed a postcard indicating your polling location. It is also available on-line HERE (scroll to Marlboro) or in the table below.
- There will be no one permitted to access the voting machines on Election Day except for those who certify that they are disabled\If you do not have bring your completed VBM ballot to the polls, you will be given a provisional ballot that will be counted after all other mail-in ballots.
- You may only bring your own ballot to the polls on Election Day.
- NOTE: YOU CAN NOT DELIVER ANYONE ELSES BALLOT, OTHER THAN YOUR OWN, AT THE POLLING LOCATION ON ELECTION DAY.
Marlboro Polling Locations: Your polling location for this election may not be in your usual place. Locate your District/Location using this link https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/polling-place-search or the table below:
POLLING PLACE POLLING LOCATION DISTRICTS
Monmouth Worship Center 37 Vanderburg Road 1, 14, 15, 25
Marlboro Recreation Center 1996 Recreation Way 6, 7, 11, 20, 21, 23
Robertsville Elementary School 36 Menzel Lane 2,5, 8, 10, 12,
Marlboro Memorial Middle School 71 Nolan Road 3, 13, 26, 27
Frank J Dugan School 48 Topanemus Road 16, 17, 22, 28
Morganville Volunteer Fire Co. 78 Tennent Road 4, 9, 18, 19, 24
Track Your Ballot – Voters can track the status of your mail-in ballot’s return to the County Board of Elections via two systems.
- The “Monmouth County BallotTrax” system provides enhanced features to notify voters via phone c all, email, and/or text message of when their ballots are received for counting.
- State of NJ Division of Elections - https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/auth/sign-up If you require your Voter ID to register for the ballot tracking system, complete the ‘Am I Registered’ Voter search.
Additional information can be found on the Monmouth County Votes Website and on the State Board of Elections website. For contact numbers, emails and website, please review our prior General Election Updates: