Marlboro Farmers Market
Open Sunday, September 26, 9am – 2pm
The Marlboro Farmers Market is open this Sunday, 9am to 2pm. Come by to stock up on your weekly items. A wide variety is always available. Local produce, cheese, pickles, breads, desserts, meats, fish, dog treats, dips, and spirits are just some of the items available at our farmers market. Try some small batch soaps and check out the yarn and specialty items from the nearby alpaca farm.
On the rotating tap this week is Jughandle Brewing Company, local craft beers created to suit all tastes.
This week the following vendors are scheduled to attend the market:
- Farms (produce, veggies, plants, cheese, meats) – Cherry Grove Farm – specializes in artisan cheeses, finest pasture raised beef and pork, Dogwood Farm has organic produce, chicken, eggs and some prepared specialties from farm ingredients, Hometown Microgreens provides nutritious and delicious microgreens as well as salads and Kombucha, Peck Farms grows a wide variety of the freshest seasonal produce right here in Monmouth County.
- A&A Dips - Spices, seasonings, rubs, sauces, nuts and oils.
- Bakers Bounty - Breads, crumb cake, dessert and more.
- Bark & Bites - Wholesome treats for our furry family members.
- Bean Muggin Coffee - Cold brew on tap and beans/ground/pods to take home.
- Christopher Soaps - Vegan, natural soaps and body scrubs. Including their most sought after natural mosquito repellant soap.
- Demi Olive Oil – Directly form the family farm in Greece to us. Delicious.
- Gelateria La Piazza - Gelato, soup, dressing and sauces.
- Happy Bellies Jars and Jams – Sweet and spicy and absolutely delicious.
- Homelands Farm – Alpaca Farm with products from socks to shawls, stuffed animals to baby blankets and more. Like to knit? Alpaca yarn is for you.
- Krakus Polish Deli - Sausages, pierogis, and Polish treats.
- Local 130 Fish - Fresh, never frozen and often caught off the 130 miles that is the NJ shoreline. Looking for something specific? Contact them ahead for MFM delivery.
- Picklelicious - Pickles, olives, peppadews.
- SoGood Guacamole - Made on site guacamole and homemade chips.
- Breweries/Distilling - Garden State Distilling and Jughandle Brewing.
A reminder that not all vendors attend each market. To learn more about all our vendors’ delicious and local offerings, please CLICK HERE.
Bring a Bag! Take a Bag! Donate your extra re-useable bags to the market or if you forgot yours, take one of ours. Together we will help keep our market green.
Marlboro Farmers Market (MFM) is located at 444 Route 520, just west of Route 79, and is open every Sunday, rain or shine. Ample parking is available on site behind the Market, with handicap spots at street level. Face coverings are optional for vendors and shoppers and social distancing is encouraged. Service animals only, please.
Updates about the market, weekly vendors and more are made to our Facebook and Instagram pages @MarlboroFarmersMarket or visit our webpage at https://marlboro-nj.gov/farmers-market .
See you at the Market,
Mayor Jon Hornik