Marlboro Farmers Market
Open Sunday, October 10, 9am – 2pm
The Marlboro Farmers Market is open this Sunday, 9am to 2pm. Fall produce season is here along with cheese, pickles, breads, desserts, meats, fish, dog treats, dips, soaps and spirits to name a few.
Check out Happy Bellies for a wide assortment of really good jams and jellies! Stop by Homelands Farm, a local Alpaca farm, for great fall and winter gift ideas and meet our new vendor, Pink Anchor Boutiques for fun hand crafted items.
On the rotating tap this week, Alternate Ending Beer Co. is back! Local craft beer from our neighbors in Aberdeen.
This week the following vendors are scheduled to attend the market:
- Farms (produce, veggies, plants, cheese, meats) – Cherry Grove Farm – specializes in artisan cheeses, finest pasture raised beef and pork, Dogwood Farm has organic produce, chicken, eggs and some prepared specialties from farm ingredients, Hometown Microgreens provides nutritious and delicious microgreens as well as salads and Kombucha, Peck Farms grows a wide variety of the freshest seasonal produce right here in Monmouth County.
- Bakers Bounty - Breads, crumb cake, dessert and more.
- Bark & Bites - Wholesome treats for our furry family members.
- Christopher Soaps - Vegan, natural soaps and body scrubs. Including their most sought after natural mosquito repellant soap.
- Demi Olive Oil – Directly form the family farm in Greece to us. Delicious.
- Gelateria La Piazza - Gelato, soup, dressing and sauces.
- Happy Bellies Jars and Jams – Sweet and spicy and absolutely delicious.
- Homelands Farm – Alpaca Farm with products from socks to shawls, stuffed animals to baby
- Krakus Polish Deli - Sausages, pierogis, and Polish treats.
- Local 130 Fish - Fresh, never frozen and often caught off the 130 miles that is the NJ shoreline. Looking for something specific? Contact them ahead for MFM delivery.
- Picklelicious - Pickles, olives, peppadews.
- Pink Anchor Boutique – creating items, key chains to hair accessories. Check out the stuffed animals, wristlet bags, face masks and more.
- SoGood Guacamole - Made on site guacamole and homemade chips.
- Breweries/Distilling - Garden State Distilling and Alternate Ending.
A reminder that not all vendors attend each market. To learn more about all our vendors’ delicious and local offerings, please CLICK HERE.
BRING A BAG! TAKE A BAG! Donate your extra re-useable bags to the market or if you forgot yours, take one of ours! Together we will help keep our market green.
Marlboro Farmers Market (MFM) is located at 444 Route 520, just west of Route 79, and is open every Sunday, rain or shine. Ample parking is available on site behind the Market, with handicap spots at street level. Face coverings are optional for vendors and shoppers and social distancing is encouraged. Service animals only, please.
Updates about the market, weekly vendors and more are made to our Facebook and Instagram pages @MarlboroFarmersMarket or visit our webpage at https://marlboro-nj.gov/farmers-market .
See you at the Market,
Mayor Jon Hornik