GENERAL ELECTION UPDATE – PART 5
ELECTION DAY IS TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3
Polls are Open Tuesday, from 6am to 8pm
IF YOU HAVE NOT YET CAST YOUR BALLOT:
1. I lost/did not receive/destroyed my Vote By Mail Ballot:
- Visit the Monmouth County Board of elections/County Clerk’s office (300 Halls Mill Road in Freehold) for a replacement by 4:30 pm Monday, November 2 or between 6am and 8pm on Tuesday, November 3.
- If you are an authorized messenger picking up another voter’s replacement ballot, the “Request Replacement Ballot Form” must be completed and signed by both the voter and messenger. The form can be downloaded at www.MonmouthCountyVotes.com
- If you do not get a replacement ballot, you can vote on a provisional paper ballot at your polling location on Election Day.
2. Polls are open from 6am – 8pm on Election Day
- Your polling location may be different than your usual. See Election Update #4 HERE or find your Districts/Locations in Marlboro HERE.
- You can bring your completed Vote by Mail (VBM) ballot to your polling location.
- If you do not have a VBM Ballot you can obtain a replacement from the Board of Elections (See #1 above) OR
- You will be given a provisional ballot at your polling location. Note, they are counted after all the VBM ballots.
3. Ballot Delivery Deadlines for completed mail-in ballots:
- Place in secure drop box by close of polls, November 3 at 8:00pm. (Link to Drop-box locations HERE.)
- In-person at 300 Halls Mill Road in Freehold Monday, November 2 by 6pm and by close of polls on Election Day, November 3 at 8pm.
- At your polling location on Election Day. See General Election Update #4 HERE for a list of Marlboro district polling locations and to find your district and location online.
- U.S. Postal Service – Ballot must be postmarked by November 3. However, at this point in time, election officials recommend using the drop-box or in-person at Board of Elections Offices.
ELECTION DAY POLLING: **On Election Day voting machines are only available for voters who certify as disabled. If you do not have a Vote By Mail ballot, see #1 above for a replacement or go to your polling location on Election Day from 6am to 8pm to deliver your own VBM ballot or to vote on provisional paper ballot.
General Election Update #4 HERE includes more detail and contact information. We remind you that most information, with the exception of your polling location, is included in your Vote By Mail envelope. Marlboro does not have a drop box location. The nearest locations, are at the Freehold Board of Elections, Manalapan and in Aberdeen. You can deposit your ballot in any Monmouth County drop-box, a list of which can be found HERE