JULY 7TH PRIMARY ELECTION
The primary elections originally scheduled for Tuesday, June 2, were rescheduled to Tuesday, July 7 as a primarily vote-by-mail election. All registered Democratic and Republican voters automatically received a postage-paid Vote-By-Bail (VBM) ballot. All unaffiliated and inactive voters automatically received a postage-paid vote-by-mail ballot application. The following information is provided for those who did not yet mail their VBM ballot. To review the state guidelines and Executive Orders, click HERE.
All active registered Republicans and Democrats have the following options for voting in the July 7, 2020 Primary Election:
1. The postage paid mail-in ballot must be postmarked by July 7, 2020 (Primary Election).
2. The mail-in ballot may be hand delivered on July 7, 2020, Primary Election Day, prior to 8 p.m. at the County Board of Elections located at 300 Halls Mill Road, Freehold NJ 07728. Phone: 732.431.7802
3. Drop Boxes – In addition to the County Board of Elections, mail in ballot may be hand delivered on July 7, 2020, Primary Election Day, prior to 8 p.m. at the following secure drop boxes:
- Englishtown Boro Hall
15 Main Street
Englishtown, NJ 07726
- Howell Township Municipal Building - Rear Entrance
4567 Route 9 North
Howell, NJ 07731
- Monmouth County Sheriff's Shore Area Communications Center
Neptune, NJ 07753
- Eatontown Borough Municipal Building - Rear Entrance
47 Broad Street
Eatontown, NJ 07724
- Hazlet Agency - NJ Motor Vehicle Commission
1374 Highway 36 Airport Plaza
Hazlet, NJ 07730
NOTE: No mail in ballots will be received at any polling location, they must be dropped at a designated drop-box location or County Board of Elections. See next section for how to vote at polling location.
4. Polling locations will be available on July 7, 2020. Please note that voting machines are strictly for ADA/disabled voters. All others will be provided a paper provisional ballot.
The following are the Township of Marlboro’s polling locations for ADA/disabled voters and registered voters to vote by provisional only on July 7, 2020, Primary Election Day:
- Marlboro Memorial Middle School – District #: 3, 4, 9, 13, 26
- Monmouth Worship Center – District#: 1, 14, 15, 16, 17, 25, 28
- Robertsville Elementary – District #: 2, 5, 10, 12, 18, 19, 24
- Recreation Building – District #: 6, 7, 8, 11, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27
All Unaffiliated voters or inactive Republican or Democrat voters may hand deliver a mail-ballot application and receive a mail-in ballot on July 7, 2020 prior to 8 p.m. at the County Board of Elections located at 300 Halls Mill Road, Freehold NJ 07728. Phone: 732-431-7802.
Lost, missing or damaged mail-in ballots may be replaced by going in person to the County Board of Elections located at 300 Halls Mill Road, Freehold NJ 07728 from (Phone: 732.431.7802) Monday, July 6th (8:30 AM to 4:30 PM) and on July 7, 2020, Primary Election Day, prior to 8 p.m. for a duplicate ballot.
For additional information, please call the Township of Marlboro’s Municipal Clerk at732-536-0200, ext. 1805 or Monmouth County Board of Elections at 732-431-7802 or visit www.MonmouthCountyVotes.com