Holiday Fun at Marlboro Recreation: CHOCOLATE HOUSE DECORATING.
Ages 3 to adult. Wednesday, Dec. 9, 4:30. Pre-Registration required. See FLYER
Please join Mayor Hornik and Town Leaders for the 2nd Annual winter Holiday Lights Garden on Wednesday, December 9 at 6pm in front of Town Hall. Held in partnership with the Marlboro Township Alliance, the ceremony will feature Holiday Lighting, candle lighting ceremony, songs, treats provided by Whole Foods and fun surprises. We remember those less fortunate and will be collecting new, unwrapped toys throughout the holiday season. Please see the FLYER for more.
TAC Holiday Party and Meeting Thursday DECEMBER 10
Minds-in-Motion/Chemical Creations Program for kids 5-12 years old on December 28-30. See FLYER for more information.
• Marlboro Library Events HERE
• A Safety Message from Marlboro Fire Official: Please do not park your car on top of leaf piles. Catalytic converters can ignite and set the leaves on fire. For this reason, Marlboro Ordinance prohibits placing leaves curbside for pickup more than one week prior to your scheduled pickup week. We also remind you that you BURNING leaves is against the law. Thank you for your cooperation.
• Both JCP&L and the Internal Revenue Service warn customers about telephone scams. Never give out personal information over the telephone. Please see below for details.
The IRS continues to warn citizens about a pervasive phone scam. The caller claims to be an IRS official and demand payment even threatening jail. The IRS will NOT call to demand payment, ask for payment or Social Security number over the phone, or threaten to arrest you. Do not give out any information. Hang up immediately and call 800-366-4484 or report on line to IRS Impersonation Scam Reporting.
JCP&L warns of a payment scam using a pre-paid debit card or money transfer service. They may even provide you with a verification call back number. JCP&L will not demand payment over the phone or at a location, it does not accept pre-paid debit cards and will never demand personal information over the phone. Please see the JCP&L Press Release for MORE.
If you have questions, please call the Marlboro Police at 732 536-0100.
• State and County Health Updates
• Warning of Unauthorized Solicitation from an organization called the “Association for Firefighters and Paramedics”. Click HERE for more
• Public Awareness: Marijuana Candy
• DEP Black Bears News Release
• NJ Office of homeland Security (OHSP) has a free 'SAFE-NJ' App to instantly report suspicious activity in NJ and surrounding states as a part of its "If You See something, Say Something" campaign. Please see the OHSP letter for more information.
• NJ Departments of Health and Environmental Protection urge all NJ residents to test their home for radon. More information can be found on the letter from the State Department of Health.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THE TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2015 MEETING OF THE MARLBORO TOWNSHIP ENVIRONMENTAL COMMISSION HAS BEEN CANCELLED
American Flag Disposal Bin located in Town Hall
Pet License Required. If you have not licensed your pet in 2015, see important information HERE.
Police Security Vacation Check
Upon request, the Marlboro Township Police will increase patrols to your area while you are on vacation. Read the Security Check Waiver form, complete and sign the Request for Security Check and either fax to the Police at 732-972-7522 or bring to the Marlboro Police Department. Due to security concerns, emailed forms are not accepted.
This free service is available to residents year round.
Questions? Call 732 536-0100.
Click HERE for Security Check Waiver Form
Click HERE for Request for Security Check Form
Volunteers are needed to assist victims of Domestic Violence. Training is provided. Please see the flyer HERE or contact Lt. Christopher Cherbini, DVRT DVLO at the Marlboro Township Police 732 536-0100 ext. 1667.
NJ Division of Motor Vehicles announces a Veteran’s Honorary Designation for display on driver’s license or non-driver ID card. Please see the link for more.
Marlboro Township Water Utility EPA AO- UCMR3 Compliance
Help Your Community Exercise Their Right to Vote! Monmouth County Board of Elections is seeking Poll Workers. See Flyer and Application for more.
Dear Marlboro Resident:
We are very lucky to have two First Aid Squads that provide free emergency services for our Town. The Marlboro and Morganville First Aid & Rescue Squads are made up entirely of volunteers that are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. While we hope we never need their services, they provide a critical resource when we do. Their flyer with donation instructions is attached. I hope that you will answer their call and make a tax deductible donation to the First Aid & Rescue Squad that serves your home.
Mayor Jon Hornik
Attention Teens, 13 to 17 years old, who are interested in a career in Law Enforcement. Click here to find out more on becoming a Marlboro Township Police Explorer: http://www.marlboropd.org/explorerpost
Inclement Weather Policy
Robertsville Volunteer Fire Co. is in need of Firefighters. Join Today!
Junior Firefighters (ages 16-18) are also wanted. For information, please visit their website www.robertsvillefire.org
HMFA Foreclosure Relief Program
About Foreclosure - First Steps
Foreclosure Fast Facts - English - Spanish
Public Bid, RFP, RFQ Notices