• Please be advised that the Affordable Housing/Rent Control Board meeting has been changed from April 15th to April 22nd at 7:00pm, meeting room 1 in Town Hall.
• Teen Advisory Meeting Thursday 4/24
• It's National Drug Take-Back Day. Turn in your unused or expired medications for safe disposal this Saturday, April 26 from 10 am - 2pm in front of the Marlboro Police Department. For more information please visit www.dea.gov or see FLYER.
• Alliance Blood Drive Saturday, May 3 from 8:00am - 2:00pm in the Marlboro Recreation Center. See FLYER for details. Appointments accepted. Walk-ins welcome.
• Senior Fun Day FREE on May 10 from 2:00 – 3:00 pm in the Marlboro Recreation Center. See FLYER for details.
• Community Pride Day to be held on May 17 from 9:00am - 2:00pm at the Recreation Center. Help beautify Marlboro! Breakfast and lunch provided. Pre-registration is required. Please see the FLYER and call 732-536-9295.
• Marlboro Memorial Day Parade May 18th at 2pm. For information, please email JBNEMT@aol.com or call (732) 642-8223.
• Marlboro Township and Mayor Hornik are pleased to invite you to a Comedy Night fundraiser to benefit the Youth Exchange Program on June 5 at 7:00pm. Please see the attached flyer for details or email YouthExchange@marlboro-nj.gov.
• Mayor Hornik announces the 2nd annual softball tournament to benefit ‘STOMP the Monster’ to be held on June 7, 2014. See the FLYER and visit www.marlborotourney.com
• Monmouth County Paper Shredding to be held in Marlboro Municipal Complex on June 7 from 9am to 1pm or until the truck is filled. Free to Monmouth County Residents. See flyer for details and other dates/locations.
The Fresh Air Fund has opportunities for you to open your home and make a difference in a child's life for one week this summer. Marlboro week is planned for 7/11 to 7/18 but there is some flexibility. Please call 732-308-9355, visit www.freshair.org or see FLYER for more information
Please note that the Marlboro Dog Park will be closed for grass seeding and fertilizing beginning April 21, 2014. To allow for germination and root strengthening, the dog park will reopen on or about May 19. Thank you for your patience as we complete this spring maintenance.
April is National Dig Safe Month. NJ Natural Gas reminds us that excavator damage to underground utilities continues to be the leading cause of pipeline failures and jeopardizes community and resident safety. Residents are required to call 811 between 3 and 10 days prior excavating to have underground facilities marked out. This service is free and required by law. For additional information and damage prevention guidelines, please visit www.nj1-call.org
Please be advised that the Affordable Housing/Rent Control Board meeting has been changed from April 15th to April 22nd at 7:00pm, meeting room 1 in Town Hall.
The Marlboro Township Council is seeking interested citizens to volunteer and serve on the Zoning Board to fill one vacancy as Alternate #2, term expiring Dec. 31, 2015. To be considered, please complete the Citizen Leadership form on page 2 of the attached and submit with a resume to the Township Clerk no later than May 1, 2014. For questions, please call the Clerk at 732-536-0200 ext. 1805.
Please take notice, the Tuesday, March 25, 2014 meeting of the Marlboro Township Environmental Commission has been cancelled. The next scheduled meeting is Tuesday, April 29, 2014.
The Marlboro Police Department is recruiting volunteers to serve on the Township Domestic Violence Response Team (DVRT). Training is provided and civilians work with Marlboro Law Enforcement. For additional information, please see the flyer or call (732) 536-0100 x1685.
NJDEP Press Release - Safe and Proper Use of Wood Burning Stoves
Attention Teens, 13 to 17 years old, who are interested in a career in Law Enforcement. Click here to find out more on becoming a Marlboro Township Police Explorer: http://www.marlboropd.org/explorerpost
Effective immediately the speed limit on Route 79 between Wyncrest and Ridge Roads is reduced to 45mph in both directions. The council adopted this resolution in response to resident safety concerns. Signs are now posted.
Inclement Weather Policy
Robertsville Volunteer Fire Co. is in need of Firefighters. Join Today!
Junior Firefighters (ages 16-18) are also wanted. For information, please visit their website www.robertsvillefire.org
HMFA Foreclosure Relief Program
About Foreclosure - First Steps
Foreclosure Fast Facts - English - Spanish
Public Bid, RFP, RFQ Notices