Marlboro Township Online Park Maintenance Reporting
Park Maintenance submissions are accepted online through the Spatial Data Logic Portal.
Please read and follow the instructions below if you wish to report an issue in a town park.
- When reporting for Park Maintenance, make sure to use the Comments section provided to refer to the park you are reporting about. For a list of parks, click here: http://casite-688092.cloudaccess.net/parks-facilities
- If you have not already done so, please sign up for an account on Marlboro Township’s SDL Portal (SDL Account Creation Directions)
- Once logged in to the SDL Portal, choose Requests, and using the “Submit an Inquiry” button, select Park Maintenance to report an issue in a park (How to Report Park Maintenance)
- Reminder! When reporting for Park Maintenance, make sure you refer to the name of the park in the Comments section provided when submitting the Inquiry.
- After reviewing the above, click here to report Park Maintenance: https://www.sdlportal.com/towns/nj/monmouth/marlborotwp/requests/complaint?rq=99